The objects of the Association are:
- To promote and administer amateur ladies' golf in Nottinghamshire.
- To encourage and assist its member clubs.
- To uphold and abide by the Rules of Golf and the Rules of Amateur Status as laid down by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews Limited.
- To assist and co-operate with England Golf, and abide by such Rules as laid down fromtime to time insofar as they affect the Association.
- To assist and co-operate with the Council of National Golf Unions and ensure that the Association and its members comply with the Rules of the Worldwide Handicapping System 2020, as they apply to England, and any later amendments.
In the activities for which it is constituted the Association has adopted the England Golf Generic Equity Statement and the Equity and Equal Opportunities Policy of England Golf.
The Association agrees to:
- Support the principle and practice of equity, equality and equality of opportunity.
- Challenge discrimination that is indirect, direct, intentional or unintentional.
- Monitor and review practices, procedures and Rules to ensure that equity aims are addressed within the business of the Association.
- Work with England Golf to ensure that all people, irrespective of their age, gender, ability, social status, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, disability or sexual preference have a genuine and equal opportunity to participate in golf.
In the activities for which it is constituted the Association recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of children and young people and is committed to ensuring that all children and young people have a safe and positive experience when playing golf. The Association is committed to working with England Golf to ensure the sport of golf is one within which children and young people involved can flourish in a safe environment.
The Association policy on Safeguarding is currently being prepared and will be published here as soon as possible.
|Tracker Form 2019|
|Code of Conduct for Junior Players and Parents|
|Code of Conduct for Adults and Volunteers working with NCLGA Juniors|